Saturday, October 10, 2009

Let The Orange Madness Begin

Today I'm playing with DEEP ORANGE dye. I'm trying to make a 6 or 9 gradients. But it is hotter then hell outside and I was melting so as of right now i have 3 of them done. I did find out that nothing is sacred while dying. As careful as i was i still got dye on just about everything on the table AND the floor. When I'm being creative I'm a mess. A messy ring wraps around me and follows me where ever i go. WOW that explains why my house is so messy! I hope that argument holds up with my husband when he says the house is a wreck. I'll say it's this MESSY RING it's just FOLLOWING ME!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Natalie! You are brave to tackle on fabric dying! I guess if you can't get it off, orange is the right color to have for Fall decorating! Have fun! Thanks for all of your help in quilting yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhhhhhh... what a GREAT color to start with. Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete