Friday, March 13, 2009

Up And Running!


This is my first attempted at doing a blog.... This is scary for me because my spelling (oh yes i see the spell checker ... thank YOU) is really bad ..... oh and my grammar and punctuations aren't the best... I'm very much dyslexic. I hope you will bare with me... I quilt way better then i write....


I have been quilting for 14 yrs and longarm quilting for 7 yrs..I have around 40 finished quilts. And two bins full of tops...and i wont go into how many works in progresses i have going on.... i always have around 15 customers quilt tops in line waiting for me to quilt them.. I have longarm quilted over 600 quilts. I wish i had pictures of them all!!


I plan on using this blog to help me keep track of the quilts i make and my customers quilts... I would like to post pictures and notes.. I'm sure my posts will be short... like now i need to go put up another quilt.... later i will put up the list..


Happy Quilting

Natalie


American Made Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment